Children are the generation of the future. They will be in charge of tomorrow‘s society. With our training in human rights we prepare children and adolescents for a free, equal and non-violent society.
Why human rights education in your school?
Our program supports teachers and students by
- working out non-violent ways of problem-solving
- fostering a climate of mutual respect
- decreasing conflicts in class
- improving communication between pupils
- improving contact between pupils and teachers
- enhancing concentration and learning.
The whole class will be involved in the training and talk about conflicts and potential solutions together.
What do we offer?
Our team of experienced trainers offer
- seminars for school classes on the topics of human rights, tolerance and respect, problem-solving and non-violent communication
- anti-aggression trainings
- information events for teachers and parents
- referral to our rehabilitation and counseling programs for students or parents.
If you are interested in working together with us, you can contact our team here.